-
October 6th, 2005, 11:31 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I just posted that I was waiting for the girls to return from the hospital and 20 minutes later the brown truck arrived. I sent DD next door to borrow sugar so I could check out the box. All look great and I think they followed all my instructions [img]biggrin.gif[/img] .
1st - Felicity and Josefina look good. I didn't have time to check for strings but they did send back the old heads. Felicty's is not for the weak at heart. She was PM but her hair was awful (what was left anyway) and 1 eye sticks so the head by itself is scary! Josefina had also been given a haircut. Now they are beautiful. I certainly didn't save money but I feel good about rescuing them. Felicity will come out at Christmas but I have no idea when Josefina will make her debut.
2nd- and best of all they repaired Nicki's eye and did not just replace her head! The had to do both eyes because she had bonde eyelashes before. That's OK. She still has her string too! DD and I are both so excited. Nicki has been in the family for almost 6 years and it's so good to have her back with new eyes and her old bumps and bruises [img]wink.gif[/img] .
It so nice when they get it right!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks